Founded on Veterans Day 2012, as the RE/MAX Veterans First Rebate Program - it quickly grew to one of the largest National Buyer/Seller Membership Benefits programs.
In August of 2015, Veterans First expanded its National Agent Network and grew into Veterans Real Estate Benefits (VREB) Network - dedicated to Veterans and reducing their home buying & selling costs.
Today, membership includes real estate professionals from across the country. Its rapid growth and national coverage now makes VREB the Nation’s leading real estate military program and Membership-based Benefits Program.
Veterans join for free, and receive benefits when working with one of our top-producing network agents. These benefits include a Reward Check (varies by sales price) and option for a one-year home warranty.
Our focus is simple, reduce the Veterans home buying & selling costs while providing world-class real estate services!
Home to the top Veteran-Certified Agents, our program leverages the most productive, top-producing agents in the real estate industry. Our Veterans get the real estate services they deserve by not being forced to work with an inexperienced agent, like many other National programs.
Veterans join for free and receive benefits including:
- Access to our National Network of Great Lenders
- Access to our National Network of Veteran Certified Agents
- A Designated Reward (varies by sales price)
- An option of selecting a One Year Home Warranty
- And Much More!
We help reduce the Veteran’s Home buying or selling costs, while providing the very best service.
- Across the Nation, our program is run by Veterans for Veterans. Our owners and agents truly want to help Veterans find the right home and/or sell their current home. We really have their "Six."
- VREB Network is the only National Program that contributes part of their proceeds back to Military Charities and Organizations.
From our program’s National Director, and every one of our Veteran-Certified Agents across the nation — we are proud of this program and our ability to truly thank our Veterans for their service to our Nation.